- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Organize Your Space With These Rectangular Nesting Baskets ( Two Sizes Available)
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triangle Shawl Box Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 3 Simple Ways To Make The Perfect Beanie Or Hat
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Simple Heart Shaped Basket
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Trellis Tank Every Guy Needs
This afghan pattern is good for scraps and looks darling. I Love Scraps Afghan by Mary Ann Frits is easy and fun to make and you can use scrap colors for the hearts. This easy scrap afghan free crochet pattern uses the shell stitches and the long double crochet (long dc) stitches to crate a really pretty texture that look fabulous when worked i contrasting colors.
I Love Scraps Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Approximately 42 x 62 inches, excluding Fringe
Medium (worsted) weight yarn:
33 1/2 oz/2,345 yds/1,005g off-white (A)
32 oz/2,240 yds/960g assorted scrap colors
Size H/8/5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Easy Scraps Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Talking Crochet Newsletter.
Thanks to Mary Ann Frits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.