- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- [Free Pattern] So Wonderfully Simple And Stunning Big Fat Lampshade
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
- [Free Patterns] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Crochet Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] Men, Women, Boys & Girls Alike Can Rock These Mitts!
Most days I wish I had another hour in the day to have more time for crochet or knitting. So when I come across a creative and simple pattern, that quick and easy too, I’m happy! One Skein T-Shirt Yarn Basket by Nicole Riley is such great pattern!
Who doesn’t need a great basket at this time of year? So great for Easter gifts, too!
“This beautiful beachy colored t-shirt yarn from Loops & Threads is perfect for this pattern. It goes quick and is super easy. It only uses two different stitches (sc and hdc). Perfect for all kinds of storage!”
One Skein T-Shirt Yarn Basket
You will need:
1 skein of Loops & Threads T-shirt Yarn in the color Beachy
Check out the original source for the One Skein T-Shirt Yarn Basket Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.