- [Free Pattern] Totally Customizable And Very Versatile, This Poncho Pattern Is Brilliant
- [Free Pattern] Cute Tapestry Crochet Cactus Granny Square
- [Written+Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For Those New To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Adorable Hula Baby For A Cute Prop!
Most days I wish I had another hour in the day to have more time for crochet or knitting. So when I come across a creative and simple pattern, that quick and easy too, I’m happy! One Skein T-Shirt Yarn Basket by Nicole Riley is such great pattern!
Who doesn’t need a great basket at this time of year? So great for Easter gifts, too!
“This beautiful beachy colored t-shirt yarn from Loops & Threads is perfect for this pattern. It goes quick and is super easy. It only uses two different stitches (sc and hdc). Perfect for all kinds of storage!”
One Skein T-Shirt Yarn Basket
You will need:
1 skein of Loops & Threads T-shirt Yarn in the color Beachy
Check out the original source for the One Skein T-Shirt Yarn Basket Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.