- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Kitchen With This Pretty Petals Potholder
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Slippers With Unique Design Are Beginner Friendly
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lace Shell Pattern With Popcorn Stitch
- Crochet Pincushion Crafter Granny – Adorable Amirugumi Doll Free Crochet Pattern
Beautifully designed, this quick and easy kitchen cloth is soft, fun to make and a great crochet project for beginners. Kitchen Cloth free crochet pattern by Louise A Jensen is great for all the household tasks like drying, cleaning or scrubbing and also beautiful for decorating your kitchen. Make a bunch for yourself or add charming, chic packaging to turn these dishcloths into a beautiful and thoughtful housewarming gift.
Quick And Easy Kitchen Cloth Free Crochet Pattern
Hook size 2.0 mm
1 skein of cotton 8/4
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Quick And Easy Kitchen Cloth Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Louise A Jensen for the article inspiration and featured image.