- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Wonderful Crochet Wrap Free Pattern To Colour Your Everyday Life
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Dainty Butterfly Can Be Used In A Variety Of Fun, Creative Ways
- [Free Pattern] The Best Pot Holder Pattern Ever
- This Sock Monkey Amigurumi Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Get Hooked With This Adorable Call The Midwife Inspired Baby Blanket
Great for a small gift or just to treat yourself, these Poinsettia coasters are lovely. Poinsettia Coasters free crochet pattern designed by Maria Bittner makes you feel really Christmas feeling :cosy, fun, giving, and kind.
Join several of these beautiful, festive and delightful coasters together to make a lovely crochet table runner or placemat.
Poinsettia Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
Size: Approximately 4.5″ diameter
Made with Aunt Lydia’s Fashion #3 cotton thread in two colors, I used red and white
Hook US D/3.25 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Poinsettia Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Maria Bittner for the article inspiration and featured image.