- Kimberley Flanary Shared I want to thank @Anita Elmore for the
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Dragonfly Jacket For The Coolest Baby You Know
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket And Hat Set Is So Simple Yet Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Striped Throw To Make For Yourself Or As Gift
- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
Great for a small gift or just to treat yourself, these Poinsettia coasters are lovely. Poinsettia Coasters free crochet pattern designed by Maria Bittner makes you feel really Christmas feeling :cosy, fun, giving, and kind.
Join several of these beautiful, festive and delightful coasters together to make a lovely crochet table runner or placemat.
Poinsettia Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
Size: Approximately 4.5″ diameter
Made with Aunt Lydia’s Fashion #3 cotton thread in two colors, I used red and white
Hook US D/3.25 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Poinsettia Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Maria Bittner for the article inspiration and featured image.