- Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern For Lazy Days At Home [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Ever 4th Of July Crochet Dress For Toddlers
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
- Tulip Preemie Cap Free Crochet Pattern -Preemie Hats You Can Crochet For Charity
- [Video Tutorial] Create Moments Of Joy And Happiness With This Lovely Holiday Snowflake Crochet Pattern
Beautifully designed, this quick and easy kitchen cloth is soft, fun to make and a great crochet project for beginners. Kitchen Cloth free crochet pattern by Louise A Jensen is great for all the household tasks like drying, cleaning or scrubbing and also beautiful for decorating your kitchen. Make a bunch for yourself or add charming, chic packaging to turn these dishcloths into a beautiful and thoughtful housewarming gift.
Quick And Easy Kitchen Cloth Free Crochet Pattern
Hook size 2.0 mm
1 skein of cotton 8/4
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Quick And Easy Kitchen Cloth Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Louise A Jensen for the article inspiration and featured image.