- Beautifully Textured Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Mollie Flowers Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Stuff Organized With Style With This Easy Crochet Basket With Leather Handles!
- [Free Pattern] These Yummy Crochet Candy Corn Earrings Look Good Enough To Eat, But You’d Better Not!
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Never Ending Crochet Granny Square Baby Blanket
A crochet bracelet can be a beautiful gift for all ages. Pretty, versatile, and comfy, This Crocheted Cuff from BHG.com uses simple basic crochet stitches and is made using perle cotton for a soft flexible fit. Really beautiful and stylish, this lacy band fastens with two small buttons on the ends.
Crochet Bracelet Pattern
DMC perle cotton, size 3: ecru Size 2 (2.25 mm) steel crochet hook 2 — 1/4″-diameter buttons
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get Quick And Beautiful Crochet Bracelet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to BHG.com for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.