- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Adorable “Bee Mine” Headband
- [Free Pattern] Quick Slipper Pattern For Beginner Knitter
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Shells Blanket In Two Colors
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- Learn A new Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Lace Stitch
A crochet bracelet can be a beautiful gift for all ages. Pretty, versatile, and comfy, This Crocheted Cuff from BHG.com uses simple basic crochet stitches and is made using perle cotton for a soft flexible fit. Really beautiful and stylish, this lacy band fastens with two small buttons on the ends.
Crochet Bracelet Pattern
DMC perle cotton, size 3: ecru Size 2 (2.25 mm) steel crochet hook 2 — 1/4″-diameter buttons
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get Quick And Beautiful Crochet Bracelet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to BHG.com for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.