- Simple Brush Crochet Technique To Make Amigurumi Fluffy ( Adorable Dog Amigurumi Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Bliss Square Will Remind You Of The Winter Wonderland Outside
- [Free Pattern] What Better Way To Greet Your Guests Than This Crochet Hello Banner?
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket And Hat Set Is So Simple Yet Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] These Are Too Precious! Best And Easiest Slipper Pattern Ever!
A crochet bracelet can be a beautiful gift for all ages. Pretty, versatile, and comfy, This Crocheted Cuff from BHG.com uses simple basic crochet stitches and is made using perle cotton for a soft flexible fit. Really beautiful and stylish, this lacy band fastens with two small buttons on the ends.
Crochet Bracelet Pattern
DMC perle cotton, size 3: ecru Size 2 (2.25 mm) steel crochet hook 2 — 1/4″-diameter buttons
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get Quick And Beautiful Crochet Bracelet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to BHG.com for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.