- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Solid Color Crochet Afghan Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Add The Perfect Look To Your Baby Blanket With This Pretty Shell Border
- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
A crochet bracelet can be a beautiful gift for all ages. Pretty, versatile, and comfy, This Crocheted Cuff from BHG.com uses simple basic crochet stitches and is made using perle cotton for a soft flexible fit. Really beautiful and stylish, this lacy band fastens with two small buttons on the ends.
Crochet Bracelet Pattern
DMC perle cotton, size 3: ecru Size 2 (2.25 mm) steel crochet hook 2 — 1/4″-diameter buttons
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get Quick And Beautiful Crochet Bracelet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to BHG.com for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.