- Cute Crochet Hats For Kids Perfect To Bust Your Stash And Have Fun
- [Free Pattern] This Stylish Pineapples Basket Adds Texture And Contrast To Your Decor
- Fast And Easy Crochet Triangle Scarf [Free Pattern]
- [Paid Pattern] Any Little Darling Angel Will Feel Special Curled Up In This Soft Wonder
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Lightweight Crochet Afghan For Spring
If you’ve been looking for a tutorial on how to crochet a simple afghan here is an excellent one that will help you get started right now without having to worry. The Crochet Granny Stripe Afghan Tutorial by LuAnn is suitable even for beginners. The images in this tutorial are very clear and so easy to follow. There is even sizing information on how big or small to make the chain so it would fit your bed’s size. These step-by-step instructions make the whole process so simple!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Cosy Stripe Blanket pattern.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Easy Crochet Pattern
Thanks to LuAnn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.