- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Flower In 4 Colours
- [Free Pattern] The Flame Square Is Perfect For A Blanket Sure To Wrap Anyone In Love!
- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way To Make Crochet Alphabet Letters A-Z
If you’ve been looking for a tutorial on how to crochet a simple afghan here is an excellent one that will help you get started right now without having to worry. The Crochet Granny Stripe Afghan Tutorial by LuAnn is suitable even for beginners. The images in this tutorial are very clear and so easy to follow. There is even sizing information on how big or small to make the chain so it would fit your bed’s size. These step-by-step instructions make the whole process so simple!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Cosy Stripe Blanket pattern.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Easy Crochet Pattern
Thanks to LuAnn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.