- [Free Pattern] This Seriously Beautiful Pineapple Peacock Shawl Is Perfect For Every Taste
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- [Free Pattern] Dishcloth Or Waffle? Really Simple Pattern To Have More Fun In The Kitchen
- C2C Dinosaur Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Weekend Afghan
This Magpie bird free crochet pattern is such an amazing pattern. The colors and the design are beautiful and the project is one you don’t come across every day. Magpies are beautiful birds and beautiful singers. If you’d love to crochet a few birds amigurumi and to display them in your garden or home decor, check out this free pattern. Magpie bird free crochet pattern designed by Hanneke van Dijk it’s simply fabulous and such an inexpensive way to add wow factor to your decor.
For those who don’t know the Magpie bird, here is a bit about this amazing bird:
Magpies are birds of the Corvidae family. The black and white Eurasian magpie is widely considered one of the most intelligent animals in the world and one of only a few non-mammal species able to recognize itself in a mirror test.Wikipedia
Magpie Bird Free Crochet Pattern
2 crochet needles (2,5 and 2 mm)
textile hardener or thin iron wire
pins and a needle
safety eyes 8 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Hanneke van Dijk for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!