- [Free Pattern] Super Quick To Stitch And A Great Stash-Buster
- [Free Pattern] This African Flower Bag Is SO Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Original Pattern Looks Stunning In Different Color Combination
- [Free Pattern] Bouvardia Hooded Jacket- This Gorgeous Hooded Vest Will Give You A Long Silhouette And A Feminine Feeling
- 5 Petal Crochet Flower Afghan Square To Brighten Your Day
This Magpie bird free crochet pattern is such an amazing pattern. The colors and the design are beautiful and the project is one you don’t come across every day. Magpies are beautiful birds and beautiful singers. If you’d love to crochet a few birds amigurumi and to display them in your garden or home decor, check out this free pattern. Magpie bird free crochet pattern designed by Hanneke van Dijk it’s simply fabulous and such an inexpensive way to add wow factor to your decor.
UPDATE: This pattern is no longer free. You can get it now for a small fee.
For those who don’t know the Magpie bird, here is a bit about this amazing bird:
Magpies are birds of the Corvidae family. The black and white Eurasian magpie is widely considered one of the most intelligent animals in the world and one of only a few non-mammal species able to recognize itself in a mirror test.Wikipedia
Magpie Bird Free Crochet Pattern
2 crochet needles (2,5 and 2 mm)
textile hardener or thin iron wire
pins and a needle
safety eyes 8 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Hanneke van Dijk for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!