- Precious Blue Sky Cardi Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Fabulous Striped Mesh Stitch Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Brilliant Pattern May Be Your New Favourite!
- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Bird Slipper Socks That No One Could Resist
Solomon Knot AKA Lovers’ Knot is a great crochet stitch to use when making gorgeous lacy crochet projects. From scarves to clothing, bags and crochet jewelries to beautiful crochet home decor objects, this stitch has a lot to offer if you know how to use it. There are several ways to make this stitch and this video tutorial, courtesy of Bethintx1, is going to teach you one of them. The video tutorial below is easy enough for a beginner to follow will help you understand how to crochet this beautiful, decorative and different crochet stitch.
Thanks to Bethintx1 for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.