- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty 3D Flower Hexagon
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Pumpkin Hat
- [Paid Pattern] This Is The Easiest Baby Blanket In The World To Make (And Really Beautiful Too!)
- [Free Patterns] 15 Beautiful Crochet Spa Basket Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Everyone In The House Will Fight Over This Soft And Warm Throw
Solomon Knot AKA Lovers’ Knot is a great crochet stitch to use when making gorgeous lacy crochet projects. From scarves to clothing, bags and crochet jewelries to beautiful crochet home decor objects, this stitch has a lot to offer if you know how to use it. There are several ways to make this stitch and this video tutorial, courtesy of Bethintx1, is going to teach you one of them. The video tutorial below is easy enough for a beginner to follow will help you understand how to crochet this beautiful, decorative and different crochet stitch.
Thanks to Bethintx1 for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.