- [Free Pattern] Fun Puff Stitch Halter Dress Any Little Girls Wants To Wear This Summer
- [Free Pattern] This 18,000 Stitches Throw- Sized Afghan Is Stunningly Beautiful
- Lovely, Quick And Easy Crochet Throw Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Aluminum Crochet Hook Case Is Pure Genius!
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Square Will Make Your Heart Pound Every Second Of The Day
Wonderful, colorful, fun crochet yo yo’s made of scrap yarn! What a great idea! This Yo Yo Lapghan by Chris Simon is the perfect pattern for all your scrap yarn! Do you have a lot of scrap yarn? What do you do with all those little bits of yarn that are leftover after your knitting and crocheting projects? Each yoyo takes less than 10 feet of yarn so you can easily approximate how many yoyo’s you can make. Gift yourself a unique yoyo afghan using this unbelievable clever lapghan pattern.
This pattern shows a method for joining yoyos which mimics the look of Priscilla Hewitt’s flat braid joining, with far fewer ends to weave. Join a row of as many yoyos as you like with just one strand of yarn!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Chris Simon’s YarnCrazy Crochet World
Thanks to Chris Simon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.