- [Free Pattern] Wild Flower Not-So-Typical Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Easy-To-Crochet And So Adorable Baby Bibs And Booties
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triple Crochet Loops
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Bright And Cheery Baby Blanket Will Enhance Any Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Cheerful Rainbow Blanket For Everyday Happiness
Most basic stitches in crochet are useful and versatile and when put together create amazing combinations. This Crochet Picot Stitch, by MyPicot features a fun and easy stitch that gives a great textured design and is quite simple. So simple, you will know it by heart after a few rows. The texture is beautiful and so gentle looking and you can use the stitch to do almost any type of project in crochet.
Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.