- Fast And Easy Flower Shoulder Bag With A Small Inside Pocket
- [Free Pattern] The Most Huggable Crochet Love Blanket In The World!
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Heart Bunnies In All Colors
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy To Make Full Finger Gloves For Women
This stitch pattern has an easy repeat and creates a very appealing design making it a great choice for blankets and afghans. If you’re looking to make colorfully striped crochet items this beautiful technique is great to know and use.
Learn how to crochet the Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet by following the easy photo tutorial on Nicki’s Homemade Crafts site followed by a video tutorial for those who love learning crochet stitches by following video tutorials.
Ever made the Chevron Stitch? Did you know you can make this stitch with any basic stitch, even single crochet, although the most popular one is the on with double crochets?
Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
Check out the original source for Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.