- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Free Stitch Pattern #5 By Mon Petit Violon
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Afghan Topped With Gorgeous Roses And Ribbons Is Timeless!
- [Free Pattern] This Peacock Feather Pattern Is Awesome
- [Free Pattern] This Colorful Curtain Will Make Your Home Look Bright And Full Of Life
- Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern Is So Adorable And Very Easy To Make!
Cover your precious little one with this beautiful and colorful last minute baby blanket. Hannah Kate’s Baby Blanket by Kathy Lashley is a small little pattern that’s quick enough to make it a great last minute present.J oin ELK Studio for Hannah Kate’s Baby Blanket Crochet-Along and have fun with this joyful blanket pattern that’s great for that little loved one that decides to arrive sooner than you had planned.
Last Minute Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Bernat Softee Baby Stripes, #3 Light Weight, 100 % Acrylic, 287 yards/120 grams. Colorway: Bright Future Stripes. Technically you will need only 4 balls to complete the blanket, but I used 5 so that I could purposely make the edging solid all the way around and took out those colors from the ball.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Last Minute Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: ELK Studio – Handcrafted Crochet Designs.
Thanks to Kathy Lashley for the article inspiration and featured image.