- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Square In A Square Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
- It Only Takes 1 Hour To Make This Cute And Easy Little Girl’s Crochet Purse
- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How This Stunning Sweater Is Done
- [Photo Tutorial] Totally Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square (Perfect For Beginners)
This is such a beautiful lacy granny square crochet pattern! Victorian Dream Square by Cindy Arman is the perfect a square of beauty pattern for creating a gorgeous and decorative blanket!
If you’re looking for a quick and pretty crochet pattern that will allow you to make a square a day, try this featured pattern. Even those who are not crazy about granny square afghans must admit that this one is simply gorgeous! The colors you use for the design and and the size of the yarn makes a big difference.
If you need help with joining your squares, HERE are some great ways to join granny squares.
Victorian Dream Lacy Granny Square Crochet Pattern
Worsted Weight Yarn
Approx. 2 oz. of each color
Size G hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Victorian Dream Lacy Granny Square Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Cindy Arman for © buttercup11 the article inspiration and featured image.