- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Bunny Hat With Flower for Little Girl
- How To Broomstick Crochet A Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Your Hands Warm And Stay Stylish With These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty 3D Flower Hexagon
- Adorable Crochet Hooded Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Perfect For Playtime Or Snuggling
This is such a beautiful lacy granny square crochet pattern! Victorian Dream Square by Cindy Arman is the perfect a square of beauty pattern for creating a gorgeous and decorative blanket!
If you’re looking for a quick and pretty crochet pattern that will allow you to make a square a day, try this featured pattern. Even those who are not crazy about granny square afghans must admit that this one is simply gorgeous! The colors you use for the design and and the size of the yarn makes a big difference.
If you need help with joining your squares, HERE are some great ways to join granny squares.
Victorian Dream Lacy Granny Square Crochet Pattern
Worsted Weight Yarn
Approx. 2 oz. of each color
Size G hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Victorian Dream Lacy Granny Square Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Cindy Arman for © buttercup11 the article inspiration and featured image.