- Adorable Toasty Blanket: Great Little Crochet Pattern, With Such A Cute Result!
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Single Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] You Are Sure To Love The Wonder Crochet Cloth!
- Ginger N BK Shared Can’t wait to get this Mermaid Afghan finished
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Beautiful And Easy Lacy Crochet Heart
The straight edge looks surprisingly great with the chevron pattern. This pattern makes such a beautiful baby blanket with a unique combination. It’s so great to have choices, besides the pointy edging. With this straight edge, any border that pleases you can be added to the blanket in such a simple way. Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge by Krista Winters makes a great baby shower gift as chevrons are so beautiful and very much in style these days.
Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge
finished size: 28 x 36
4 skeins worsted weight yarn, 2 of each color
size H hook
Check out the original source for this Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: eat, knit & diy
Thanks to Krista Winters for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.