- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- Fast And Easy Flower Shoulder Bag With A Small Inside Pocket
- Large Bean Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot Of Oomph!
- How To Make A Teddy Bear From Your Scrap Wool…And It Takes Less Than 1 Hour!
The straight edge looks surprisingly great with the chevron pattern. This pattern makes such a beautiful baby blanket with a unique combination. It’s so great to have choices, besides the pointy edging. With this straight edge, any border that pleases you can be added to the blanket in such a simple way. Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge by Krista Winters makes a great baby shower gift as chevrons are so beautiful and very much in style these days.
Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge
finished size: 28 x 36
4 skeins worsted weight yarn, 2 of each color
size H hook
Get the Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge Pattern at: eat, knit & diy
Thanks to Krista Winters for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!