- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Addictive Granny Yarn Chain
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Dishcloth Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Have Fun With This Delightful Crochet Starbucks Square
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl: So Simple And Fast!
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Crochet Owl Purse Will Make A Great Gift For Your Little Princess!
The straight edge looks surprisingly great with the chevron pattern. This pattern makes such a beautiful baby blanket with a unique combination. It’s so great to have choices, besides the pointy edging. With this straight edge, any border that pleases you can be added to the blanket in such a simple way. Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge by Krista Winters makes a great baby shower gift as chevrons are so beautiful and very much in style these days.
Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge
finished size: 28 x 36
4 skeins worsted weight yarn, 2 of each color
size H hook
Check out the original source for this Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: eat, knit & diy
Thanks to Krista Winters for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.