- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Noro Catherine Wheel Scarf You Can’t Resist
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Simple One Skein Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For The Beginners
- [Free Pattern] A Cutie Cute Little Pencil Pouch!
- The Perfect Crocheted Summer Top
The straight edge looks surprisingly great with the chevron pattern. This pattern makes such a beautiful baby blanket with a unique combination. It’s so great to have choices, besides the pointy edging. With this straight edge, any border that pleases you can be added to the blanket in such a simple way. Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge by Krista Winters makes a great baby shower gift as chevrons are so beautiful and very much in style these days.
Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge
finished size: 28 x 36
4 skeins worsted weight yarn, 2 of each color
size H hook
Check out the original source for this Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: eat, knit & diy
Thanks to Krista Winters for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.