- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Your Men’s Feet Will Be In Heaven With These Super Comfortable Crochet Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Simple Crochet Flowers And Leaves
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is Beautiful And Sparks Joy
- [Free Pattern] The Perfectly Cozy And Warm Gloves You’ll Need This Winter
Set the stage for festive holiday gatherings with this beautiful crochet table runner free pattern. Holiday Party Table Runner by Katherine Eng is a great project to use up your stash and make something really wonderful and useful at the same time. Make one little motif each day and use up all those one ball per color you have sitting around. This crochet table runner pattern is a great Christmas project, you’ll going to love it!
Holiday Party Crochet Table Runner Free Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate
RED HEART® Celebration: 1 ball each of 9340 Aqua/Silver A, 9840 Blue/Silver B, 9540 Purple/Silver C, 9640 Gold/Silver D, 9240 Lime/ Silver E and 9740 Pink/Silver F
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.5 mm US I-9
Size: Runner Measures 13” (33 cm) x 55” (139.7 cm)
GAUGE: First 2 Rounds = 2¾” (7 cm); Square = 4¼” (11 cm). CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Holiday Party Crochet Table Runner Free Pattern
Thanks to Katherine Eng for the article inspiration and featured image.