- [Free Pattern] Seriously Wonderful Self-Massage Soap Saver
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Pastel Spring Potholder Will Look Great In Your Kitchen!
- [Free Pattern] Have A Blast Playing With This Crochet Frisbee Disc
- [Video Tutorial] Quick & Easy Textured Crochet Floor Pouf Your Kids Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Incredible Good Looking Valance Will Change The Look And Feel Of Your Kitchen
If you want to wear a cardigan in style, you’ll love this granny squares cardigan pattern. It’s quite easy to make and you can play with lots of color options for more visual interest. Granny Squares Cardigan by Jane Green can be done in any size and any length. There are many ways to wear a cardigan with style so the choice is yours.
Granny Squares Cardigan Pattern
Crochet Hook: 3.5 mm (E)
Yarn: any sport weight yarn
Free Crochet Cardigan Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jane Green for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!