- [Free Pattern] This Is The Prettiest Dishcloth Ever: Plum Blossom Dishcloth
- Quick And Fun Crochet Flower Coaster
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty Baby Blanket And A Lovely Shells Stitch Tutorial For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Adorable Hula Baby For A Cute Prop!
- [Free Pattern] Distinctive And Unique- This Granny Ripples Afghan Is A Real Stunner
This is the sweetest little sweater you ever did see!and it can be made to fit any size from XS-3XL. Long & Chunky Cardigan Sweater by Megan Shaimes is a really handy sweater to have around. The pattern is quite easy to follow and the cardigan is flattering. This pattern is truly a crocheter’s dream. You can make a full sweater for yourself that looks terrific with just a simple stitches.
Long & Chunky Cardigan Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
What you’ll need:
-Worsted weight (4) yarn (I used Caron Simply Soft in White — see yardage information in the notes)
-Size 10 Crochet Thread (I used Red Heart Classic Crochet Thread in Black)
-Size M Hook (9mm)
-Safety or sewing pins
Get your Super Warm And Comfy Long & Chunky Cardigan Sweater Free Crochet Pattern translated at: Megmade with Love
Thanks to Meg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.