- [Free Pattern] Dishcloth Or Waffle? Really Simple Pattern To Have More Fun In The Kitchen
- Simple And Quick Crochet Waffle Dishcloth Pattern To Make To Sell
- 7 Awesome Free Sea Turtle Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Classy And Cool Market Tote You Can Use Every Day
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
It’s stylish and cozy and easy to crochet. This long chunky crochet cardigan with long sleeves and pockets is great is perfect for those chilly months when you need an extra layer of warmth. Granny Cardigan by Merry Mary Stories uses three colors of yarn. Simple color changes make this beautiful cardigan with collar, a standout.
Easy Chunky Crochet Cardigan Free Pattern
10 skeins in total of any worsted
wool -acrylic yarn
5 skeins in dark grey Lion Brand Vanna”s Style color 150 charcoal
4 in light grey Lion Brand Vanna:s Style color 149 Silver
1 in black grey Patons Wool Blend Aran color 52 black
M/13 US (9mm)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
You May Also Like:
Watch the video tutorial below and follow along to make this chunky and elegant crochet cardigan. You’ll love this pattern: is easy to make and can be made within a short time-frame.
Get the pattern: Easy Chunky Crochet Cardigan Free Pattern.
Thanks to Meriah Martin for the article inspiration and featured image.