- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cherry Blossoms Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple, Seamless And Slightly Slouchy Beanie Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Cell Phone Cozy is A Fun Little Project!
- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
This little crochet baby dragon is so super cute and easy to make. Orbit the Dragon by Projectarian is perfect for your next project. He is an awesome and fun little guy to make and comes with a free pattern. With the help of this seamless crochet pattern you can make your very own baby dragon. Keep babies happy with this absolutely adorable and so lovable crocheted baby dragon.
Crochet Baby Dragon Free Pattern
Two 100 gram Skeins of gorgeous squishy hand painted South African Merino – by Miss La
Motte, this stuff is a total dream to work with and there is a rainbow in every stitch. Also included
is the additional +- 70grams of Acrylic yarn required.
More Crochet Dragon Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Crochet Baby Dragon Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooked on Sunshine.
Thanks to Projectarian for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.