- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Pattern: Majestic Bloom
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Spectacular Crochet Flower
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
- A Brilliant Stash Busting Project This WeekEnder Blanket Is So Much Fun
This Amigurumi dragon pattern is so adorably sweet! I am in love with this baby dragon! When seated, this lovely toy measures 13 cm (5 inches). The Baby Dragon by Vanja Grundmann is a wonderful pattern with lots of pictures and easy to follow.
Pattern is pretty simple and I have tried to add as many photos as possible to make it easy to follow and make.
Colors are optional. Dragon can me made in one color, two, or multicolored as one prefers.
Double knit cotton yarn in color of your choice (basic color for the body, additional
color(s) for wings, horns, back bone ridge)
Cotton thread No.10 or any similar weight thread in black and color color of your choice
for eyes), tiny bit of white
Crochet hook 2,5 mm
Crochet hook 1,50 or 1,75 mm (for eyes)
Embroidery needle for finishing touches on eyes
Cotton darning needle for sewing the parts together
Glue and/or invisible thread for attaching the eyes
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Thanks to Vanja for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.