- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Blanket Pattern With Pretty, Daisy-Shaped Blocks Of Colors
- [Free Pattern] Pamper Your Skin With These Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloths
- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] This Odyssey Square Looks Like A Beautiful Ancient Greek Art Motif
Get into the holiday spirit with an easy Santa’s Belly mug cozy. You can literally put it together in just a few minutes. Make this fun cozy for yourself, throw it into a basket with some coffee or a mug and make a great gift for someone. Santa Belly Cozy by Divine Debris works up quickly and is fun and, if you did it in green instead of red you’d have a St. Paddy’s pattern too!
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
- .8 oz. / 42 yards
- I used Red Heart Super Saver
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.