- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Pullover Is The Prettiest Granny Square Baby Sweater Ever!
- April Vogel Shared I finished this one last week!!!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For Anyone In The Baby Blanket Making Mood
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Angel Heart Granny Square
Every woman deserves to be delighted by flowers. For a woman who loves the art of crochet or knit, crocheted or knitted flowers may same the same beauty value like the real ones.
Crochet flower are adorable. They can be used to beautify any craft projects. They look great on purses, on headbands, on blouses, as accessories, on different things around the house,etc… there are so many ways you can use crochet flowers. You can basically have summertime anytime.
Rhondda from oombawkadesigncrochet.com has curated a list of 50+ awesome crochet flowers patterns. I got inspired by her list and here are 12 quick and easy free crochet flower patterns I absolutely love. And I hope you will like them too .
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1. The Gratitude Flower by bonitapatterns.com.
2. Pansy Flower by littlemonkeyscrochet.com
3. Crochet Dahlia Flower by myhobbyiscrochet.com
4. Easter Lily (November Lily) by Tamara Kelly at mooglyblog.com
5. Pretty 3 layer Crochet Flower by crochet-patterns-free.com
6. Picot Flowers and Leaf by Jessie at jessieathome.com
7. Mix and Match Flowers by Sandra Paul at ravelry.com
8. Fast and Fun Flower by Heidi Yates at ravelry.com
9. Simple Crochet Flower by Dedri at lookatwhatimade.net
10. La Fleur Petite by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite at cre8tioncrochet.com
11. That 70’s Flower by Jessie at jessieathome.com
12. Easy Crochet Flower Headband by simplycollectiblecrochet.com
Thanks to Oombawka Design Crochet for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.