- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute & Quick Bunny Crochet Pattern Just Melted My Heart!
- [Free Pattern] Look Super Stylish With This Amazing Mega Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] This Is The Coolest Crochet Owl Carpet I’ve Ever Seen!
- Magical Unicorn Dress With Matching Headband- Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Bobble Heart Potholder Is Sure To Make Your Day Every Time You Look At It
This simple yet modern crochet pillow cover is made using simple motifs. They are sewn together in such a sophisticated way so the end result would compare in quality and design with something expensive you would buy in a store. The pattern is really simple.
This Crochet X Pillow by Alexis Middleton is actually constructed using four squares: two solid squares and two striped squares. Just one look at the assembling shots and you’ll be amazed at how creative and simple the all process is.
Thanks to Alexis Middleton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.