- Debbie Harford Shared Just finished this one Can be used either
- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- [Free Pattern] 7 Different Gorgeous Flower Blocks Reunited In One Stunningly Beautiful Blanket
- Incredibly Beautiful Turkish Pines Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Top Looks So Interesting And Elegant
I love the simplicity of this pattern. This beautiful One Stitch Mug Cozy by Lion Brand Yarn is made using the Heartland yarn, which is a great choice for this project. You may even find out that you don’t need to use the buttons as the cozy “hugs” the cup just fine. This tiny project it’s an easy, stash buster that looks really nice in solids or variegated yarns and makes a great Christmas gift. Size is about 3-1/2″ x 9-1/2″ to fit a standard coffee or tea mug.
If you need to learn how to do the Half Double Crochet Stitch, please watch the video tutorial on the next page.