- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- Fantastic Afghan Block Square With A Wonderful, Entertaining Design
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is So Versatile And There’s So Many Things You Can Do With It
- Breathtaking Crocheted Circular Tablecloth Pattern
- A Handsome Crochet Bookmark Is The Perfect Way To Mark Your Place In That Epic Novel
I love the simplicity of this pattern. This beautiful One Stitch Mug Cozy by Lion Brand Yarn is made using the Heartland yarn, which is a great choice for this project. You may even find out that you don’t need to use the buttons as the cozy “hugs” the cup just fine. This tiny project it’s an easy, stash buster that looks really nice in solids or variegated yarns and makes a great Christmas gift. Size is about 3-1/2″ x 9-1/2″ to fit a standard coffee or tea mug.
If you need to learn how to do the Half Double Crochet Stitch, please watch the video tutorial on the next page.