- Easy Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Broomstick Lace Blanket With A Solomon’s Knot Edging
- Retro Vibe Square And Bedspread Free Crochet Pattern
- Really Clever And Beautiful Rose Crochet Hook Holder
- [Free Pattern] Get Inspired To Make Some Amazing Afghans With This Wonderfully Beautiful Square
I love the simplicity of this pattern. This beautiful One Stitch Mug Cozy by Lion Brand Yarn is made using the Heartland yarn, which is a great choice for this project. You may even find out that you don’t need to use the buttons as the cozy “hugs” the cup just fine. This tiny project it’s an easy, stash buster that looks really nice in solids or variegated yarns and makes a great Christmas gift. Size is about 3-1/2″ x 9-1/2″ to fit a standard coffee or tea mug.
If you need to learn how to do the Half Double Crochet Stitch, please watch the video tutorial on the next page.