- Awesome Modern Squares Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tiny Owl Applique Pattern Is Perfect To Embellish Any Project
- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Seamless & Fabulous Starling Handbag
- Instant Gratification Crochet Baby Blanket With A Knit-Look Free Pattern
I love the simplicity of this pattern. This beautiful One Stitch Mug Cozy by Lion Brand Yarn is made using the Heartland yarn, which is a great choice for this project. You may even find out that you don’t need to use the buttons as the cozy “hugs” the cup just fine. This tiny project it’s an easy, stash buster that looks really nice in solids or variegated yarns and makes a great Christmas gift. Size is about 3-1/2″ x 9-1/2″ to fit a standard coffee or tea mug.
If you need to learn how to do the Half Double Crochet Stitch, please watch the video tutorial on the next page.