- [Free Pattern] Add This Flower Square To Your Afghan For An Adorable Twist
- [Free Pattern] Manny Ann’s Square Looks Fabulous In Any Color Combinations
- [Free Pattern] Make This Fabulous Plaid Hat With This Easy Technique
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Dragonfly Jacket For The Coolest Baby You Know
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Lacy Diamonds Blanket That Looks Absolutely Beautiful
Follow along with onevirtuouswoman while she’s teaching a video tutorial on how to make the Little White Dress by SarahSweethearts. This lovely dress pattern is for newborn babies to 3 months babies. You can find the written pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name. No babies around you ? You can always make some little cute dresses for charity.
Thanks to SarahSweethearts for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.