- [Free Pattern] This Fantastic Gingerbread Man Is Terribly Cute!
- [Free Pattern] Put A Festive Spin On Traditional Doily With This Awesome Americana Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Happy Father’s Day Beer Cozy
- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
- [Video Tutorial] Incredible Flower Of Life Pattern To Fall In Love With
Follow along with onevirtuouswoman while she’s teaching a video tutorial on how to make the Little White Dress by SarahSweethearts. This lovely dress pattern is for newborn babies to 3 months babies. You can find the written pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name. No babies around you ? You can always make some little cute dresses for charity.
Thanks to SarahSweethearts for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.