- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Rosebud Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Dishcloth Is Made Using The Crochet Cable Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Blanket Only Takes A Day To Make!
Follow along with onevirtuouswoman while she’s teaching a video tutorial on how to make the Little White Dress by SarahSweethearts. This lovely dress pattern is for newborn babies to 3 months babies. You can find the written pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name. No babies around you ? You can always make some little cute dresses for charity.
Thanks to SarahSweethearts for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.