- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Sand Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Crochet- Bargello
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- This Modern Granny Square Crochet Potholder Is The “Go To” Item That Will Work So Well For You
Follow along with onevirtuouswoman while she’s teaching a video tutorial on how to make the Little White Dress by SarahSweethearts. This lovely dress pattern is for newborn babies to 3 months babies. You can find the written pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name. No babies around you ? You can always make some little cute dresses for charity.
Thanks to SarahSweethearts for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.