- Wrap Up In Coziness With This Amazing Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick & Cute Crochet Lip Balm Cozy… Attach To Your Purse And Go!
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Lacy Border Will Elevate Your Crochet
- How To Turn A Granny Heart Into A Granny Heart Square
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Catherine’s Wheel Stitch
Follow along with onevirtuouswoman while she’s teaching a video tutorial on how to make the Little White Dress by SarahSweethearts. This lovely dress pattern is for newborn babies to 3 months babies. You can find the written pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name. No babies around you ? You can always make some little cute dresses for charity.
Thanks to SarahSweethearts for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.