- [PAID PATTERN] Adorable Free Crochet Puppy Lovey Pattern Will Give You Hours Of Fun
- Delightfully Easy Granny Square Pattern Turns Your Scraps Into A Spectacular Throw Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Warm And Cozy With This Beautiful Snowflake Throw
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Cute Owl Pouch
What a cute dress ! The finished size is for a newborn baby to 3 months baby dress or top. This pattern is recommended for an intermediate level crocheter, due to the stitches used: Shell and Cluster. However, with the help of the video tutorial below, this Little White Dress by SarahSweethearts may be an achievable project for even less experienced crocheters. ( **The pattern is currently unavailable in written format)
Image source: SarahSweethearts
To watch the Little White Dress video tutorial, please go to the next page.