- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Pattern Can Become Anything You Want!
- [Free Pattern] This Block Looks So Much Different Each Time You Use Different Colors
- [Free Pattern] Charming Wrap Baggy Sweater
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
These hand puppets are adorable and kids love them. In all honesty, grown ups with an intact sense of humor, like them too! It’s a great feeling to still be able to get in touch with your inner child and plan or simply spend some fun time! Little C’s Silly Hand Puppets by Jenni Catavu is a fun little puppet pattern with a few different options for the embellishments. Unleash your creativity and have fun creating your own.
Size: Youth-Women’s, as a guide my hand measures from the top of the middle finger to the bottom of my hand measures about 7″ and my son’s measures 5″.
Size H (5.0mm) Hook
Worsted weight yarn in choice colors (I mixed and match many brands; Red Heart Super Saver & With Love, I Love This Yarn!, Vanna’s Choice & Caron United)
Optional: buttons or safety eyes
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: By Jenni Designs
Thanks to Jenni Catavu for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.