- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch
- The Dude Blanket Is Simple And Sturdy, Just Like Most Men Like It! [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] What Someone Can Do With These Crochet Japanese Flowers Is Inspiring
- Brilliant Baby Converse Shoes To Easily Make For Your Little Baby
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
These lovely cabled mittens have such a beautiful shape! The pattern is free for only a limited time so if you read this article in time, you should make sure you either saved or downloaded this pattern before. It’s pretty hard to find a great pair of warm mittens that look amazing too, but when you find one, you know it from the first moment. These Changing Cable Mittens by Madeline Nancy are simply wonderful and just in time for this season.
Size 3 US (3.25 mm) set of double pointed needles (needle size may need to be adjusted to obtain gauge).
Cable needle, tapestry needle, stitch markers (2), and waste yarn to hold stitches.
Double Seed Stitch: 10 stitches x 16 rows = 2” x 2”
Wrist Circumference: 6” un-stretched ribbing
Length (from cast on to mitten tip): 8.5”
Thumb Length: 2”
Pattern is written in chart form and knitted in the round.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Madeline Nancy’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Madeline Nancy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.