- Best Pictorial To Help Get Straight Edges When Doing Rows Of Double Crochet
- Awesome Set Of Crochet Scrunchies To Keep Your Hair In Place
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Make A Bunch Of Mug Cozies For The Holidays! So Cute And Easy!
- [Free Pattern] This Lightweight Scarf Is Perfect For Adding An Extra Bit Of Color To A Spring Outfit
These lovely cabled mittens have such a beautiful shape! The pattern is free for only a limited time so if you read this article in time, you should make sure you either saved or downloaded this pattern before. It’s pretty hard to find a great pair of warm mittens that look amazing too, but when you find one, you know it from the first moment. These Changing Cable Mittens by Madeline Nancy are simply wonderful and just in time for this season.
Size 3 US (3.25 mm) set of double pointed needles (needle size may need to be adjusted to obtain gauge).
Cable needle, tapestry needle, stitch markers (2), and waste yarn to hold stitches.
Double Seed Stitch: 10 stitches x 16 rows = 2” x 2”
Wrist Circumference: 6” un-stretched ribbing
Length (from cast on to mitten tip): 8.5”
Thumb Length: 2”
Pattern is written in chart form and knitted in the round.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Madeline Nancy’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Madeline Nancy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.