- [Video Tutorial] Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Round, This Wheel Baby Blanket Is Just Perfect!
- Adorable, Fast & Simple Halloween Crocheted Spider Web Wreath [Free Pattern]
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Cuddly Snuggly Hooded Baby Blanket Designed With Moms In Mind!
Doctor Who fans will appreciate this pattern a lot! They probably know a lot about the Weeping Angels. For all others, this angel will surely look cute and friendly and with all those gracious qualities that good angels have. The Weeping Angel pattern by Irene McCormick can be easily used as gift, to go in memory boxes, for charities or as decoration object for your own house. This pattern is beautiful beyond expression and words.
Pattern for a Weeping Angel, with instructions to make either Dormant or Attacking varieties.
Gauge is not important, use a hook slightly smaller than yarn suggests to create a close work so stuffing dosnt show through. Using a thicker yarn and larger hook will make a bigger angel, a smaller hook and thinnner yarn will make a smaller angel.
A card or plastic insert at base will make her stand a bit easier (notes in pattern), or a length of yarn or thread at her back could turn her into a decoration for a Whovian Xmas Tree.
Pattern also notes alternate colouring to make into a normal standard angel.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Teeny Dudes Designs
Thanks to Irene McCormick for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.