- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
- Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Pretty & Airy, This Baby Blanket Crochets Up Quickly & Nicely
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Side Saddle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Lightweight Crochet Afghan For Spring
This is such a beautiful flower square, it’s truly a work of art! This Simple 10-Petal Afghan Square by Joyce Lewis would make such a gorgeous afghan and also a stunning pillow- although the square is only 9 inches and you will need to add as many rounds as you like to make a pillow.
Ten petals, simple transitions and just challenging enough to be interesting…This 9 inch square was made using Red Heart Super Saver (Lilac, Dark Plum and Light Raspberry) worsted weight yarn and a size H hook. Super tester, Muffetsmom, used Red Heart Holiday and a size G hook for her 9 inch square. Your size will vary depending upon your yarn, hook and tension.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dunnica Ravelry Downloads
Thanks to Joyce Lewis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.