- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Baby Blanket Looks Like The Comfiest Thing On Earth
- [Free Pattern] Comfort Your Baby With This Adorable Dino Baby Hooded Blanket
- Totally Awesome Crochet Mini Backpack Purse Free Crochet Pattern To Add A Touch Of Personality To Your Gifts
- This Multipurpose Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Yarn Organizer
- How to Price Handmade Crochet And Knitted Items
This is such a beautiful flower square, it’s truly a work of art! This Simple 10-Petal Afghan Square by Joyce Lewis would make such a gorgeous afghan and also a stunning pillow- although the square is only 9 inches and you will need to add as many rounds as you like to make a pillow.
Ten petals, simple transitions and just challenging enough to be interesting…This 9 inch square was made using Red Heart Super Saver (Lilac, Dark Plum and Light Raspberry) worsted weight yarn and a size H hook. Super tester, Muffetsmom, used Red Heart Holiday and a size G hook for her 9 inch square. Your size will vary depending upon your yarn, hook and tension.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dunnica Ravelry Downloads
Thanks to Joyce Lewis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.