- How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern]This Crochet Wave Stitch Is Great For A Comfy And Casual Afghan
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Seed Stitch
- Judith Beck Shared My newest completed Project: Trail of Tears Scarf.
- Malyssa Nalley Shared Does anybody know how to crochet boots like
Wow! This is probably the eldest softie pattern I’ve seen so far! Can you believe that this pattern has been published in the ” Australian Women’s Weekly”, on Wednesday 5 October 1955! Amazing how they brought this old newspaper online so we can all get access to this awesome pattern! Called simply Toy Duck to Delight a Child by Australian Women’s Weekly, this crocheted duck reminds me of Donald Duck, the Disney star! Always a welcome gift to any child!
To get the pattern, please click the name of the pattern: Toy Duck to Delight a Child
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.