- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Baby Sneakers
- [Free Pattern] Sun, Sand, And Waves Wall Hanging Pattern To Get Your Home In A Summer Mood
- [Free Pattern Today Only] Gorgeous Patriotic Crochet Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Roses Afghan
Wow! This is probably the eldest softie pattern I’ve seen so far! Can you believe that this pattern has been published in the ” Australian Women’s Weekly”, on Wednesday 5 October 1955! Amazing how they brought this old newspaper online so we can all get access to this awesome pattern! Called simply Toy Duck to Delight a Child by Australian Women’s Weekly, this crocheted duck reminds me of Donald Duck, the Disney star! Always a welcome gift to any child!
To get the pattern, please click the name of the pattern: Toy Duck to Delight a Child
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.