- [Free Pattern]This Crochet Wave Stitch Is Great For A Comfy And Casual Afghan
- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Impossibly Cute Crochet Baby Jumpsuit
- Debbie Harford Shared A multicolor with neutral color Baby afghan. 38
- [Video Tutorial] This Thick & Quick Moroccan Basket Is Awesome!
Locutus! Isn’t this just the most awesome name? I absolutely love the look of this crochet square! Locutus by Penny Davidson is the crochet piece that is made in black in the featured image. If you don’t know where the name is coming from, you can read here about it. If you’re a Star Trek fan, you probably knew the moment you read this pattern’s name.
The pattern was based on some sample stitches from a retro pattern and uses their terminology, so although it’s probably not exactly how we’d write it nowadays it was certainly used by pattern writers of yesteryear.
Image Source: Penny