- [Free Pattern] Amazing Square With Stunning Effect!
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] Get Inspired To Make Some Amazing Afghans With This Wonderfully Beautiful Square
- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Feminine And Summery Flower Shawl For A Special Day
Locutus! Isn’t this just the most awesome name? I absolutely love the look of this crochet square! Locutus by Penny Davidson is the crochet piece that is made in black in the featured image. If you don’t know where the name is coming from, you can read here about it. If you’re a Star Trek fan, you probably knew the moment you read this pattern’s name.
The pattern was based on some sample stitches from a retro pattern and uses their terminology, so although it’s probably not exactly how we’d write it nowadays it was certainly used by pattern writers of yesteryear.
Image Source: Penny