- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Bunnies Are Too Cute To Be True!
- [Free Pattern] These Sophisticated Fingerless Gloves Are Awesome Gifts For Your Friends This Holiday Season
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Sunburst Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] What A Spectacular Granny Afghan! I’m Impressed!
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
Locutus! Isn’t this just the most awesome name? I absolutely love the look of this crochet square! Locutus by Penny Davidson is the crochet piece that is made in black in the featured image. If you don’t know where the name is coming from, you can read here about it. If you’re a Star Trek fan, you probably knew the moment you read this pattern’s name.
The pattern was based on some sample stitches from a retro pattern and uses their terminology, so although it’s probably not exactly how we’d write it nowadays it was certainly used by pattern writers of yesteryear.
Image Source: Penny