- Crochet Shoulder Bag -To Carry Along Your Crochet Projects With Style [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make Your Own Pet Bed In Less Than 30 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] These Little Heart Baskets Are The Perfect Candy Dishes
- [Free Pattern] These Freezie Pop Holder Variations Are Such A Great Idea For A Kid Party!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Starburst Hotpad Pattern Is Amazing
Locutus! Isn’t this just the most awesome name? I absolutely love the look of this crochet square! Locutus by Penny Davidson is the crochet piece that is made in black in the featured image. If you don’t know where the name is coming from, you can read here about it. If you’re a Star Trek fan, you probably knew the moment you read this pattern’s name.
The pattern was based on some sample stitches from a retro pattern and uses their terminology, so although it’s probably not exactly how we’d write it nowadays it was certainly used by pattern writers of yesteryear.
Image Source: Penny