- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Hat Is Really Easy And Quick To Make
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Ditty Bag Is The Perfect Little Gift Bag
- This Snuggle Stitch Crochet Blanket Is Super Awesome! [Free Pattern]
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
- [Free Pattern] These Fat Cats Are Just Purr-fect!
Locutus! Isn’t this just the most awesome name? I absolutely love the look of this crochet square! Locutus by Penny Davidson is the crochet piece that is made in black in the featured image. If you don’t know where the name is coming from, you can read here about it. If you’re a Star Trek fan, you probably knew the moment you read this pattern’s name.
The pattern was based on some sample stitches from a retro pattern and uses their terminology, so although it’s probably not exactly how we’d write it nowadays it was certainly used by pattern writers of yesteryear.
Image Source: Penny