- [Video Tutorial] Learn Basic Crochet Stitches – Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
- Incredibly Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Quick Coffee Cup Cozy With Holly Leaf And Berries Embellishment
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border: Grandmother’s Favorite
Locutus! Isn’t this just the most awesome name? I absolutely love the look of this crochet square! Locutus by Penny Davidson is the crochet piece that is made in black in the featured image. If you don’t know where the name is coming from, you can read here about it. If you’re a Star Trek fan, you probably knew the moment you read this pattern’s name.
The pattern was based on some sample stitches from a retro pattern and uses their terminology, so although it’s probably not exactly how we’d write it nowadays it was certainly used by pattern writers of yesteryear.
Image Source: Penny