- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Pineapple Wedding Veil Is Perfect For Your Special Day
- Enhance Any Outfit With This Statement Crochet Heart Cardigan
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Easy To Make Crochet Hat And Scarf Set
- 6 Free Crochet Flower Granny Square Patterns Featuring Chrysanthemum Flowers
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cute Bubbles Blanket Stitch
Locutus! Isn’t this just the most awesome name? I absolutely love the look of this crochet square! Locutus by Penny Davidson is the crochet piece that is made in black in the featured image. If you don’t know where the name is coming from, you can read here about it. If you’re a Star Trek fan, you probably knew the moment you read this pattern’s name.
The pattern was based on some sample stitches from a retro pattern and uses their terminology, so although it’s probably not exactly how we’d write it nowadays it was certainly used by pattern writers of yesteryear.
Image Source: Penny