- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Bag That Fits All Of Your Essentials (And More!) Perfectly
- The Easiest And Fastest Crochet Messy Bun Hat You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Peacock Lace Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Inject Some Glamour Into Your Style With This Summer Joy Sunhat
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Easy Is To Make This Gorgeous Trivet Hotpad
I like the simplicity of this corner–to-corner concept. You basically get to build your afghan half way (until the sides are the size you want them to be), then start decreasing. This Corner-to-Corner Throw pattern by Catherine J. Watson may soon become your favorite.
Super easy and versatile pattern that you can use to create a large or small piece of crochet for whatever you need: dishcloths, cowls, shawls, pillow cover, baby blankets, afghans, etc
Corner-to-Corner is a really popular, easy pattern in the crochet world right now. It’s almost not so much a pattern as it is a stitch. You can make just about anything with it. My mom recently had a birthday and she loves bright colors and modern patterns, so I made her a little Corner-to-Corner lap warmer or shawl. (Source)
Image source: Angie
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Thanks to Catherine J. Watson for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.