- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy And Adorably Cute Baby Owl Ornaments Are Perfect Party Favors For Any Occasion
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For A Last Minute Invitation To A Gift Giving Occasion
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
- [Free Pattern] Adorable No Seam Baby Booties- The Easiest Pattern Ever!
I like the simplicity of this corner–to-corner concept. You basically get to build your afghan half way (until the sides are the size you want them to be), then start decreasing. This Corner-to-Corner Throw pattern by Catherine J. Watson may soon become your favorite.
Super easy and versatile pattern that you can use to create a large or small piece of crochet for whatever you need: dishcloths, cowls, shawls, pillow cover, baby blankets, afghans, etc
Corner-to-Corner is a really popular, easy pattern in the crochet world right now. It’s almost not so much a pattern as it is a stitch. You can make just about anything with it. My mom recently had a birthday and she loves bright colors and modern patterns, so I made her a little Corner-to-Corner lap warmer or shawl. (Source)
Image source: Angie
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Thanks to Catherine J. Watson for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.