- Beautiful Crocheted Flowers Free Patterns
- White Summer Dress Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Holly Stocking
- [Video Tutorial] The Technique Used To Make These Simple Crochet Peppermint Coaster Is Really Interesting!
- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
I like the simplicity of this corner–to-corner concept. You basically get to build your afghan half way (until the sides are the size you want them to be), then start decreasing. This Corner-to-Corner Throw pattern by Catherine J. Watson may soon become your favorite.
Super easy and versatile pattern that you can use to create a large or small piece of crochet for whatever you need: dishcloths, cowls, shawls, pillow cover, baby blankets, afghans, etc
Corner-to-Corner is a really popular, easy pattern in the crochet world right now. It’s almost not so much a pattern as it is a stitch. You can make just about anything with it. My mom recently had a birthday and she loves bright colors and modern patterns, so I made her a little Corner-to-Corner lap warmer or shawl. (Source)
Image source: Angie
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Thanks to Catherine J. Watson for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.