- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
- [Photo Tutorial] This Easy And Clever Baby Headband With Ponytail Holder Is Adorable!
- Easy Mini Popcorn Stitch Crochet Washcloth With Lace Edging [Free Pattern]
- 10 Awesome Olympic Hats Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet A Snowflake
Looking great during summer time or at the beach isn’t just about the outfit or your bathing suit. The bag you carry around with you is equally important! This cute and fun tote with beautiful colorful rows makes the perfect beach bag or everyday bag.
Tutti Frutti Clutch by Maria Bittner is an easy to make crochet bag and is a perfect size for carrying all your personal essentials but what’s even greater about this pattern is that the size can be easily adjusted to fit your needs. Design tips on how to easily make this bag bigger or taller are provided with the pattern.
Skill Level: Easy
Worsted weight cotton yarn, such as Red Heart Creme de la Creme or Peaches ‘n Cream
Main Color – 200 yards
Contrasting Colors – 20 yards of as many different colors as desired, I used orange, blue and green.
Check out the original source for this Easy And Cute Tote Bag pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pattern Paradise
Thanks to Maria Bittner for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.