- [Free Pattern] Just Horsin’ Around Hat Pattern Is Perfect For All Of Those Horse Lovers Out There
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Bowl Cozy Hot Pad Pattern Is Genius
- Leaf Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- 10 Quick and Easy Crochet Baby Booties Free Crochet Patterns
Keychains, tree decorations, bookmarks or earrings? You decide! The French Mini Peacock Feather by Christa Veenstra is a really cute pattern which is so versatile, it can easily transform in any object you might want to achieve. Lovely and original, this gorgeous pattern in the form of a peacock feather would make a lovely gift, no matter what occasion and age.
So this is the first free pattern, which I have called French Mini Peacock Feather. I called it “French” because I designed it while on holiday in France. It’s a teeny tiny feather measuring about 4 x 5 cm / 1.6 x 2 inch.
The yarn I used is Scheepjes Catona, a beautiful shiny mercerized cotton that comes in cute little 25-gram balls but also in 50-gram balls.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Christa Veenstra’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Christa Veenstra for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.