- [Free Pattern] Mug Of Beer Ami For That Beer-Enthusiast In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Cocoon Props To Use In Your Newborn’s First Photos
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Basket Makes An Incredibly Cute And Useful Gift Everyone Will Want
- Clever Crochet Modesty Panel Pattern [Free Pattern]
Lion Brand’s take on the trendy yarn cakes have taken the crochet world by storm recently. The gradient effect they give works wonder with the nice simple texture created by the bean stitch, used in this project. Spring Bean Cowl by Rebecca Langford is a very simple and lovely pattern that is easy to do in just a few hours for a gift. A fair warning: this pattern creates addiction so don’t be surprised if you may feel compelled immediately to drop everything to make it. 😉
Lovely Bean Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
Finished Size: 29″ around x 16″ tall
Hook: H (5.0mm)
Yarn: 1 full cake of Lion Brand Mandala (or about 590 yards of your favorite #3 light yarn from Lion Brand). Sample is shown in “Genie”.
Check out the original source for this Lovely Bean Stitch Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Monkeys Crochet
Thanks to Rebecca for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.