- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- [Free Pattern] Mollie Flowers Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have So Much Fun Making This Adorable Kaleidoscope Blossom Square
- Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern- Perfect For Craft Fair Inventory And Gift Projects!
- Adorable Crochet Hooded Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Perfect For Playtime Or Snuggling
Add a new crochet stitch to your repertoire with the double crochet together stitch (dc2tog)! If you’re unfamiliar with the block stitch, then take a look at this Wobbly Squares Blanket by Jennifer Uribe. With an easy to follow pattern you’ll master this technique in next to no time at all and you’ll have a beautiful baby blanket everyone will like.
The Wobbly Squares Blanket is a square v-stitch blanket made with double crochet together stitches instead of traditional plain double crochet pattern. The dc2tog (double crochet together) pattern is addicting and soothing to use and creates a lovely “wobbly” square pattern.
The pattern is written for a large baby blanket or continue rows of squares to make any size blanket you wish! (Source)
Thanks to Jennifer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.