- Adorable Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern You Need In Your Life
- Stunning And Very Easy To Make Sea Glass Afghan- Free Crochet Pattern
- Absolutely Precious Crochet Newborn Layette Set
- Free And Fabulous Crochet 3D Flower Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Loving Crochet Angel Ornament Makes A Unique And Stunning Table Top
If you’ve been looking for a pretty baby blanket pattern, this just might be the one! This Lacy V-stitch Ripple Afghan by Heather Tucker is a very beautiful afghan. The lacy stitch is a fairly simple and repetitive pattern. Single and elegant this beautiful lacy look ads elegancy to the classic ripple design.
This is a simple but elegant pattern for a throw. The sample is made in worsted weight, but it would work well with lighter weight yarns. This is a particularly good pattern for a boucle or homespun style yarn because after the first row, all stitches are made in chain spaces.
Sample is a 30 by 32 inch lap blanket in worsted weight acrylic yarn, but pattern can be easily adjusted to make a throw or full sized blanket.
Thanks to Heather Tucker for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.