- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Stuff Organized With Style With This Easy Crochet Basket With Leather Handles!
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy V-Stitch Ripple Afghan Is Simply Beautiful
- This Crochet Watermelon Necklace Would Sell Well For Craft Shows
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Flower In 4 Colours
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Ditty Bag Is The Perfect Little Gift Bag
It’s all about playing with colors, right? This stunning Hexagon Table Runner pattern by Marinke Slump will let you put together, all the colors you love, in one single project. It could be a table runner; it could be a baby blanket or maybe an afghan. This pattern is so versatile, it can be used and adapted to fit any needs and why not, any season!
The hexagon is bang on trend right now, and this versatile motif can be used in a number of different projects. In this tutorial you will learn how to make a crochet hexagon table runner. This pattern uses US terms and stitches include single crochet (sc); single crochet 3 together (sc3tog); double crochet (dc); treble crochet (tr); treble crochet 3 together (tr3tog); slip stitch (sl st) and chain (ch).(Source)
Thanks to Marinke for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.