- [Free Pattern] Colorful Crochet Star Stitch Potholders To Decorate Your Kitchen Any Season
- Summer Crochet Vest With Fringe Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Crochet Container Is Very Versatile!
- [Free Pattern] Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Checkerboard Stitch
It’s all about playing with colors, right? This stunning Hexagon Table Runner pattern by Marinke Slump will let you put together, all the colors you love, in one single project. It could be a table runner; it could be a baby blanket or maybe an afghan. This pattern is so versatile, it can be used and adapted to fit any needs and why not, any season!
The hexagon is bang on trend right now, and this versatile motif can be used in a number of different projects. In this tutorial you will learn how to make a crochet hexagon table runner. This pattern uses US terms and stitches include single crochet (sc); single crochet 3 together (sc3tog); double crochet (dc); treble crochet (tr); treble crochet 3 together (tr3tog); slip stitch (sl st) and chain (ch).(Source)
Thanks to Marinke for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.