- [Free Pattern+Photo Tutorial] The Lovable Flower Pattern: Maybelle Flower Square
- How To Crochet An Amazing Babette Bedspread
- How To Add A Beautiful Crochet Edge To A Fleece Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Drunken Granny Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Just Throw It Over Your Shoulder And Get Scrubbing!
OK, this is way too cute! This Granny’s Shining Star Square by Beatrice Ryan Designs, made in three colors is happy and bright. The Patriotic Square is also very beautiful! Perfect design! Of course, you can use more colors and close up the holes around the star, if you wish. There are lots of helpful notes on the ravelry library you can use to make the changes you want.
This Whimsical Crocheted Granny Square is fun to make and easy to whip up!! You can use many color combinations to achieve a variety of looks too!! Add it to any Sampler afghan or make several up to make a starry throw to grace your home…
Image source: Beatrice Ryan Designs
Thanks to Elena for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.