- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
- [Video Tutorial] Backing A Crochet Blanket Made Simple
- Best Pictorial To Help Get Straight Edges When Doing Rows Of Double Crochet
- Super Fast Springtime Free Crochet Lapghan Pattern
- Fabulous Crochet Granny Hexagon Afghan Pattern To Add Some Color To Your Decor
Celebrate the day with this U.S.A. inspired pattern. This American Flag Afghan by Kathy Wilson is an easy to crochet pattern Sewing the stars may be the task that takes the most time after all, but the result is so worth it! The finished size of this flag afghan is approximately 65″ long x 46″ wide.
Here’s a free crochet pattern to make a great heirloom afghan for American patriots.
We also include free bonus instructions to make an American flag fridgie.
3 (8 oz) Red Heart Super Saver no. 319 Cherry Red
2 (8 oz) Red Heart Super Saver no. 387 Soft Navy
3 (80z) Red Heart Super Saver no. 311 White
Size J hook
Get the pattern: American Flag Afghan
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.