- Simply Elegant Crochet Blanket Border Free Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Square Made Working In The Rounds
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Weave Stitch ( Baby Blanket Pattern Included)
- The Perfect C2C Scrap Blanket For Your Leftover Bits Of Yarn
- [Photo Tutorial] This Crochet Square Blanket Pattern Is Breathtaking!
Celebrate the day with this U.S.A. inspired pattern. This American Flag Afghan by Kathy Wilson is an easy to crochet pattern Sewing the stars may be the task that takes the most time after all, but the result is so worth it! The finished size of this flag afghan is approximately 65″ long x 46″ wide.
Here’s a free crochet pattern to make a great heirloom afghan for American patriots.
We also include free bonus instructions to make an American flag fridgie.
3 (8 oz) Red Heart Super Saver no. 319 Cherry Red
2 (8 oz) Red Heart Super Saver no. 387 Soft Navy
3 (80z) Red Heart Super Saver no. 311 White
Size J hook
Get the pattern: American Flag Afghan
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.