- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
- Easy Scrap Yarn Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The Diamond Trellis Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Crochet Slippers For Women And Men
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
Celebrate the day with this U.S.A. inspired pattern. This American Flag Afghan by Kathy Wilson is an easy to crochet pattern Sewing the stars may be the task that takes the most time after all, but the result is so worth it! The finished size of this flag afghan is approximately 65″ long x 46″ wide.
Here’s a free crochet pattern to make a great heirloom afghan for American patriots.
We also include free bonus instructions to make an American flag fridgie.
3 (8 oz) Red Heart Super Saver no. 319 Cherry Red
2 (8 oz) Red Heart Super Saver no. 387 Soft Navy
3 (80z) Red Heart Super Saver no. 311 White
Size J hook
Get the pattern: American Flag Afghan
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.