- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Basket Makes An Incredibly Cute And Useful Gift Everyone Will Want
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Patterns Of Trains, Planes And Boats!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Amazingly Beautiful Granny Square Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Shell Stitch Granny Square Variations Never Looked Better, They’ve Never Been Easier
The truth is that there is almost no limit with this versatile square! Suitable for a scarf or a jacket, this flower crochet square can also be used as a component in an afghan, a throw or a baby blanket. The French Connection Square by Jen Tyler is a pattern with extraordinary beauty and versatility which makes you think how a bit of creativity and imagination can come together to create such amazing design.
Yarn: I used a normal acrylic DK, and also a baby weight DK acrylic which was a bit 䀀ddly to work with
being softer and lighter, but I loved the colours. Also, this necessitated an adjustment to the stitches. In
some parts of the pattern. I have used this stitch guide eg: 1tr/1dc. This is to make allowances in size, so
that the squares end up the same size. The larger stitches would be for the lighter weight yarn, and the
smaller stitches for the normal DK.
Finished Size: 5” – 5 1⁄2 squared. Size can be increased easily.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooks ‘n Tales
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.