- Beautiful Reversible Shawl Pattern Made Up Of Only One Stitch
- Simple And Trendy Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Hat Any Style
- This Adorable Basket Is Perfect for Easter Candy
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cross Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
What a beautiful and delicate design and the story behind its creation is simply wonderful! This pattern features the spectacular cherry flower in its sweet gorgeousness. Cherry Blossom in the Snow by Jen Tyler is a five-petal flower motif design rounded off and squared that would make a spectacular blanket. This spectacular flower block adds vibrant color to any space.
The square can be used to make a cushion cover or an attractive throw. I’ve used US terminology throughout and the finished size is approximately 6 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches. I used an acrylic DK and a 3.50 mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Hooks ‘n Tails
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.