- [Free Pattern] The Name Of This Square Is The Local Phrase For Things That Aren’t Lined Up Straight
- [Video Tutorial] Bust Through Your Stash Of Yarn With This Easy Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern (2 Style Scrapghan)
- Cute Crochet Summer Dress For Little Girl
- [Free Pattern] Add Fun To Your Home Decor With This Crayon Tissue Box Cover Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Customize Crochet Blanket For All Seasons
Chilly days are here and everybody needs a warm beanie like this one! This is a super beanie you can make using just scraps! Who doesn’t love this! I guess we all do 🙂
Rainbow Puff Beanie pattern by Carrie M Chambers is written in a toddler size but if you want to make it bigger or smaller instructions are provided and is really easy.
Yarn weight: Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi)
Hook size: 6.0 mm (J)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Thanks to Carrie M Chambers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.